StartseiteStartseite  NewsNews  GalerieGalerie  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Interviews [NEU: Alex Daddario]

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Pia
Admin
Pia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 346
Bewertungssystem : 4

Interviews [NEU: Alex Daddario] Empty
BeitragThema: Interviews [NEU: Alex Daddario]   Interviews [NEU: Alex Daddario] EmptySa Jul 21, 2012 2:26 am

Also, hier mal ein Thema für Interviews. Smile

Das erste: (Auch im News withour real topic zu lesen)

FilmoFilia: Why have you decided to take on this movie?
Thor Freudenthal: This is a big challenge for me and a big thing in my career as a director! I’ve always been passionate about storytelling and Greek mythology.

FF: As a person who hasn’t read the books, I must ask what can you tell us about the story and the main character, Percy?
TF: I can tell you that he will levitate between good and evil… Of course, it is not always easy to follow exactly history of books, however we just do the necessary to be as close as possible. You will be able to see some personal development of Percy but also between each characters.

FF: Can we get the synopsis?
TF: The official synopsis is not possible to unveil, but you will see some new characters like Clarisse (Leven Rambin), Thalia (Paloma Kwiatkowski) or Silena (Zoe Aggeliki). We have a great team of responsible young people!

FF: Why different Chiron?
TF: I think Anthony (Head) will be perfect in the role of Chiron, he has a lot of experience to understand the fantasy and otherworldly.

FF: And Stanley Tucci, is he still in the ‘rumoured’ section of the cast?
TF: Not rumoured! He’s part of the cast (Dionysus).

FF: Where are you filming?
TF: All over Vancouver and great deal of scenes will be filmed in the New Orleans. At the end of June we should already be over there. Leven (Rambin) added some pictures and video filming on her Instagram.

FF: And the release date?
TF: August 16th, 2013.

Ich habe mir auch mal Zeit genommen, es zu übersetzen:

FilmoFilia: Warum haben sie beschlossen, diesen Film zu drehen?
Thor Freudenthal: Es ist eine große Herausforderung für mich und eine wirklich große Sache in meiner Karriere als Regisseur. Ich hatte schon immer eine Leidenschaft für Geschichtenerzählen und griechische Mythologie.

FilmoFilia: Als eine Person, die die Bücher nicht gelesen hat muss ich sie fragen, was sie uns über die Geschichte und den Hauptcharakter Percy erzählen können.
Thor Freudenthal: Ich kann ihnen sagen, dass er zwischen gut und böse schweben wird… Natürlich ist es nicht immer leicht, der genauen Geschichte aus den Büchern zu folgen, trotzdem versuchen wir, so nahe wie möglich dranzubleiben. In dem Film werden sie die persönliche Entwicklung von Percy sehen können, wie auch zwischen einzelnen Charakteren.

FilmoFilia: Können wir eine Zusammenfassung bekommen ?
Thor Freudenthal: Es ist noch nicht möglich, eine offizielle Zusammenfassung zu enthüllen, aber sie werden einige neue Figuren wie Clarisse (Leven Rambin), Thalia (Paloma Kwiatkowski) oder Silena (Zoe Aggeliki) sehen können. Wir haben ein tolles Team von verantwortungsbewussten jungen Menschen !

FilmoFila: Warum gibt es diesmal einen andere Chiron ?
Thor Freudenthal: Ich denke, Anthony (Head) wird perfekt in der Rolle des Chiron sein, er hat viel Erfahrung um die Fantasy und alles jenseits davon zu verstehen.

FilmoFilia: Und Stanley Tucci ? Ist er immer noch in der „Gerüchteküche“ für die Besetzung ?
Thor Freudenthal: Keine Gerüchte ! Er ist bereits ein Teil der Besetzung (Dionysos) !

FilmoFilia: Und wo dreht ihr ?
Thor Freudenthal: Überall in Vancouver und einige große Szenen werden in New Orleans gefilmt. Ende Juni sollten wir damit fertig sein. Leven (Rambin) hat einige Fotos und Videos in ihrem Instagram hochgeladen.

FilmoFilia: Und das Erscheinungsdatum ?
Thor Freudenthal: 16 August 2013 in den USA.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://halfbloodhill.forumieren.com
Pia
Admin
Pia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 346
Bewertungssystem : 4

Interviews [NEU: Alex Daddario] Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Interviews [NEU: Alex Daddario]   Interviews [NEU: Alex Daddario] EmptyFr Jan 11, 2013 2:22 am

And you just finished up work on another franchise film with the Percy Jackson sequel recently, correct?

AD: Yeah! I have that coming out in August, and I’m about to go off and do some re-shoots on that soon, but I’m really excited about that one because I’ve heard some really great things about how it’s coming together. I had a great time making it and there were some really great people involved.

Now that you have had a hand in two franchises with a certain degree of recognition, what has it been like having to interact with fans of these series?

AD: One thing with the Percy Jackson audiences is that they’re young and it’s a family film, which is great because a lot of them are already such fans of the books that they’re so inspired by you and the films and the characters that you really don’t have to do very much to impress them if you stay close to what they know and love about the books. Being able to be able to be in a position to inspire kids like that is super cool. I do remember mostly the biggest complaints to be had with that were that my hair colour wasn’t the same as my character, but in this movie I’m blonde, whereas in the first film I was brunette, to be a bit more like the character. I appreciated that, actually, and that they can feel that strongly that their characters are coming out the way they pictured them. The hard thing is that when you adapt a film from a book, structurally they’re completely different and you can’t make it completely perfect, but I think we have such a loving audience with them being so young that it’s a wonderful experience.

For this one here, I did do Comic-con in New York and I had a really positive experience and people seemed really excited. That was great, and as far as the fans, it’s something that’s clearly really beloved, too, and you have people who might… Well, nothing will ever have positive feedback 100% of the time, but I’m really happy to be a part of the series and I really do think that fans, particularly of the original, will really like it and enjoy it.

Ein kleiner Teil eines Interviews, in dem sie über Percy Jackson spricht. Das ganze INterview findet ihr hier.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://halfbloodhill.forumieren.com

Interviews [NEU: Alex Daddario]
Seite 1 von 1